The mission of the CVMA®-Auxiliary Unit is to create and foster a caring and appreciative environment for CVMA® members. The focus of the CVMA®-Auxiliary is to help CVMA® accomplish its mission of Veterans Helping Veterans by offering support to CVMA® Veteran related causes on national and state levels. The Auxiliary's main goal is to provide moral support and cultivate relationships; we want those who served and/or fought for this country to know they truly are respected and welcomed home.
Must be the spouse of a CVMA® member or spouse of a deceased CVMA® member
Must be of good character; meaning all members must conduct themselves in a manner that is becoming to themselves, to the CVMA® and to the CVMA-Auxiliary unit.
Must support the efforts of all branches of the United States Armed Forces and the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association.
You do NOT need to own or ride your own motorcycle if you and your spouse ride two-up.
The focus of the CVMA® Support Members is to help CVMA® accomplish its mission of Veterans Helping Veterans by offering support to CVMA® Veteran related causes on national and state levels.
***Active Duty Members Welcome to Join**
1. Must be of good character.
2. Must own and operate a motorcycle of 500cc or greater.
3. Support members must be a veteran of the United States Armed Forces.
4. Maximum number of support members will not exceed 10% of total CVMA® full Combat membership.
5. Support members will read and abide by all CVMA® by-laws applicable to them. Sections excluded:
a. Section 6 and subsection 2.
b. Section 3.
d. Duties of Officers.
6. Support members are required to submit their application with proof of military service through a full member of the CVMA® who has held a membership for not less than one year. Support members are required to have either ridden a minimum of 3,000 miles with their sponsor, attended three CVMA® events or be known by their sponsor for a minimum of 6 months. A full member submitting an application for a support member should verify they meet the above criteria. Only 1 support member can be vouched on per year by an individual CVMA member. Support members will be at a 1 to 10 ratio, 1 support member to 10 full members based on state.
7. Will have no vote in CVMA® business.
8. Cannot hold a position on the CEB.
9. $20.00 annual dues will be assessed and a CVMA® Support ID will be issued.
10. Will have no vote in National CVMA® business, but may vote in Chapter business.
11. Support members in good standing can wear a small CVMA® Support Patch on the front of their vest or jacket which will be supplied by their sponsor. Support members can also wear the 10 inch support back patch which will be supplied by their sponsor.
Active Duty/Reserve/National Guard:
• Army: ORB/ERB (2-1)
• Marine Corps/Navy: Page 4
• Air Force: Award Data Record Page
• Coast Guard: PDR Award Page
Must be a veteran of the United States Armed Forces. Must be sponsored by a FM and complete needed riding criteria as set forth in the By-laws, and provide documentation of service. Support membership has specific limitations.
In order to join, contact a CVMA® officer who will contact you and invite you to the next Chapter meeting or meet and greet. Bring a copy of your DD214 or related docs to verify you are qualified for membership. You will be required to complete a application there or it can be turned in at a later time to the Chapter leadership. All applicants must read and understand the National By-Laws and National Protocols. These are the guidelines under which the CVMA® operates. Email questions to a Chapter.
**Active Duty Members Welcome to Join**
CVMA® 33-10 is a Tax-exempt Public Charity under IRS code 501(c)(3). All donations are tax deductible.
Copyright © 2018 CVMA 33-10 - All Rights Reserved.